Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy 추석!‏


Family!

Hi! Korean Thanksgiving was so fun. so good. I got to wear my 한복, so that was awesome. and see all the missionaries. I love being able to see the two sisters from my MTC district and talk about where we are now. Because of 추석 we didn't teach any lessons today...everyone goes to their hometown and things just kinda shut down. it was crazy to see my busy, busy streets so empty! anyway, I'll send some pictures.

Friday was the big fall cleaning day. Hi. our house is a mess. we spent hours cleaning and still not done! that night we went to 김포 for dinner, about an hour way. ate so much good food. She is the Stake RS president and he teaches Sunday school. the daughter just got back about a month or 2 ago from serving in temple square. such a good family!

then on Saturday, we had dinner with two of my favorite grandma's in the ward. I ate a small chicken. REALLY! in a soup. bones and all...you just pick them out. it was really yummy! and fruit. and kimchi. and veggies. and this tea that tastes like vinegar and honey and i love it. SO FULL! one of the grandma's, 김명자 (Sister Kim) is coming to Utah for 6 months! so she got mom and dad's phone number and wants her daughter to call you. so be ready for that. She is wonderful...so happy and energetic and full of light. she has helped me so much. even though we can't really understand her, she just laughs and says "I love you!" and I can feel it.  our investigator,  Sister P, loves her! 

Speaking of Sister P, she will be baptized this Sunday. She is wonderful. keep praying for her! 

Mom, this is a shout out for your essential oils...I had the WORST head ache this week. I was so dizzy and sick. so, I took some peppermint and fennel, and the next morning, Boom! I was just fine! so thanks :)

It's been a crazy week. I don't really know what to say. so i'll send a bunch of pictures. 

LOVE YOU!
Sister Bassett











President and Sister Morrise with Sister Bassett…dressed in their festive hanboks.

                                                                                               




                                                                                     





                                                     Sister Fudge, Sister Arthur, Sister Bassett

No comments:

Post a Comment