Sunday, November 17, 2013

birthday


Hello Everyone!
anyone who is reading this, I hope you know how much I LOVE you! seriously. Out here I am more grateful than ever for the wonderful people that blessed and shaped my life. and THANK YOU for the birthday love! Grandma Morrise, I love that sweater! I wore it last week :) thank you! it is so cute. and the scarf! you are so good at that! it is really really cold here, so I am grateful! and Grandma and grandpa Bassett! thank you for the sweet note. I am so grateful for your love and example. You are amazing! I look up to you both. ah. I just feel so blessed. and everyone who emailed. and for all your love.
this week. hello subway! just between Friday, Saturday and Sunday we were traveling for about 12 hours or so. it is awesome! we live so far from everyone. but... it's because we had Stake conference (SO GOOD) and a joint mission conference. Yeah! Seoul and Seoul South missions together! so I got to see my old MTC companion and all sorts of fun stuff. it was amazing. I have to go quick today because we have to travel (yay!) to get my companion's foreigner card today. But it was so good. It was at my old stake center, the same day as our stake conference, so a lot of my old ward members were there. it was So fun tosee them! and they were so happy. I guess they really did love me ;) But I love my new ward also. They are so good. and our english branch!
I just realized that we have to meet the senior couple in 10 minutes who is driving us today. so we have to go! Be missionaries! it is the best feeling ever.
xoxo, Sister Bassett

No comments:

Post a Comment